Breast implants is the only way in order to achieve those perfect looking breasts, especially in cases where the breasts have started sagging a great deal. Breast sagging is irreversible and may demean your confidence and former glory. If you are looking a place to get breast implants, there are a number of great options available. For instance, ‘endless solutions’ uses polyurethane foam covered silicone gel implants imported from Brazil.
There are various types of breast implants such as:
- Saline breast implants – These implants are filled with sterile salt water. It is so designed that in case the implant shell leaks, the implant will collapse, causing the saline to be absorbed and naturally expelled by the body. This type of implant provides a uniform and proper shape. It provides firmness and good feel. It is approved for augmentation in women older than 18 years of age.
- Silicone breast implants – Silicone breast implants are filled with silicone gel, which is supple and feels similar to the natural breast tissue. In case the implant leaks, the gel either remains within the implant shell or it may escape into the breast implant socket. It is noteworthy to mention that silicone gel will not collapse in a leaking implant filled with the gel. These implants are approved for augmentation in women of 22 years and older. In case you choose these implants, visit your plastic surgeon regularly to ensure the proper functioning of the implants.
- Gummy bear breast implants – This is called so because they maintain shape even if the implant shell is broken. These implants are firmer than traditional implants because the consistency of silicone gel is thicker than the traditional silicone gel implants. Hence, these implants are less likely to break. These implants are shaped rather than round. They are tapered towards the top and have more projection at the bottom. In case a shaped implant rotates, the breast may get an unusual appearance.
- Round breast implants – These implants have the tendency to give the breasts a fuller appearance. More projection can be obtained if higher profile options are chosen. There is less concern about the implants rotating out of shape, because they are uniformly rounded.
- Smooth breast implants – Smooth implants give a very soft feeling and are capable of moving around the breast implant pocket therefore giving a more natural movement. These implants may have palpable or visible rippling.
- Textured breast implants – These implants may develop scar tissue which sticks to the implant therefore making them less likely to move around the breast and get repositioned. The risk of developing a tight scar capsule is diminished is reduced as texturing reduces this risk. Breast implant manufacturers are constantly introducing new styles and types of breast implants therefore adding to the number of options.
There are a number of types of implants which you can choose from these days. However, whether you choose saline or textured breast implants, monitoring them and frequent visits to your plastic surgeon is an absolute must.